Chevy 350 Vortec heavy-duty replacement engine will provide the OE horsepower and torque specifications while adding high-quality durable internals for long-term reliability. New harmonic balancer, oil pan, timing cover, and valve covers come pre-installed allowing less labor time swapping parts around. This engine features precision machine work and final cylinder honing all on computer-controlled machinery.
- Horsepower: 255 HP
- Torque: 330 ft.-lbs.
- Displacement: 350 ci, 5.7L
- Cast iron
- 4-bolt main
- 1-piece rear main seal
- 9.025 in. deck height
- 4.000 in. bore
- Dipstick provisions on both driver and passenger side
- Mechanical fuel pump capable (no eccentric on camshaft)
- Stroke: 3.480 in.
- Crankshaft: Forged 1053 steel
- Balance: External rear, internal front
- Rods: Powdered metal 5.7 in.
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Pistons: Hypereutectic with graphite coating
- Rings: Mahle Clevite
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller
- Cam Duration @ .050 in.: Intake 191 / Exhaust 196
- Cam Lift: Intake 0.414 in. / Exhaust 0.428 in.
- Timing Chain: Single-row roller chain
Cylinder Head Information:
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec cast iron
- Combustion Chamber: 64 cc
- Intake Runner: 165 cc
- Valve Size: 1.940 in. Intake / 1.500 in. Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel 1.5
- Valve Seats: Alloy insert