Gold Eagle vars huvudkontor ligger i Chicago och grundades redan 1932 av Armin Hirsch vars familj fortfarande driver företaget. I över 70 år har Gold Eagle varit pionjärer inom produktion och försäljning av vätskor och additiver till den amerikanska eftermarknaden.
- America’s #1 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment
- Keeps fuel fresh for long term storage – up to 24 months
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Ensures quick easy starts after storage by preventing gum and varnish build up*
- Effective in all gasoline, including Ethanol and Non-Ethanol
- For all gasoline engines, including 2-Cycle. Use in your vehicles, motorcycles, small engines, generators, boats
America’s #1 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment
STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick easy starts after storage. It removes water to prevent corrosion and cleanses carburetors and fuel injectors. This product also protects the engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion and prolongs the life of any engine. Eliminate the need to drain the fuel of your 2 or 4 cycle engine by treating the fuel with STA-BIL before storing.
Use STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer in any gasoline-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longer keeps the fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain your tank. Works effectively in all gasoline blends, including Ethanol-blended fuel, up to E-85. 1-ounce (30-milliliter) treats up to 2½ gallons (9.5-liters) of fuel. Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel, and keep the gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up in the tank during storage. Run Engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system. Product does not contain alcohol. Perfect for collector cars, generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc.
Read STA-BIL fuel stabilizer reviews below.
Perfect for Storing:
- GAS CANS: Fill your gas can with fresh fuel and immediately protect your fuel with STA-BIL Storage.
- OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT: When storing your lawn mowers, weed whackers, leaf blowers, and other outdoor power equipment, first fill your gas can at the station and then add STA-BIL Storage to the gas can. Afterward fill up your equipment (such as your trimmer, generator, or snow thrower, etc.) and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected.
- AUTOMOBILES: When storing your vehicle (modern or classic), fill the tank 95% full with fresh fuel and add STA-BIL Storage and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected. Store in a dry place that is protected from environmental elements. Place a car cover on for additional storage protection.
- MOTORCYCLES: When storing your motorcycle, fill the tank 95% full with fresh fuel and add STA-BIL Storage and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected. Store in a dry place that is protected from environmental elements. Place a motorcycle cover on for additional storage protection.
- BOATS: When storing your jet ski or boat (inboard or outboard), fill the tank 95% full with fresh fuel and add STA-BIL Storage and run for a few minutes. This ensures that the entire fuel system is protected. Place a jet ski or boat cover on for additional storage protection.
*Product benefit claims are effective when used as directed.