The Pro-Billet Ready-to-Run Distributor is the answer to weak breaker points or rebuilt aftermarket models.
Inside the billet housing there is a high-output ignition module. When the
maintenance-free magnetic pickup signals the module to fire, up to 7.5 amps is sent to the coil where a powerful spark is created. This improved spark output results in quick starts, snappy throttle response and terrific driveability.
The distributor is equipped with a vacuum advance canister for cruising economy. Plus, there is a mechanical advance assembly that is mounted on top of the distributor shaft making it easy to adjust the advance to meet your needs. Another great feature of the Ready-to-Run Distributor is their simple installation! All you need to do is connect three wires and you'll be cruising
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- CARB E.O. Approved
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with small diameter cap with HEI style terminals and race rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Includes built-in Rev Limiter!
Ready To Run
Limited 1 Year Warranty